TERMS, CONDITIONS AND
Cancellations and No Show Policy
* 30 DAYS prior to arrival date: ... Penalty of 10% on the total value of your reservation to cover administrative costs.
* From 29 TO 15 days prior to arrival date: ... .... Penalty of 25% on the total value of your reservation
* From 14 TO 8 DAYS prior to arrival date .......... Penalty of 50% on total value of Reservation
* 7 DAYS OR LESS prior to arrival date .... ......... Penalty of 75% on total value of Reservation
* "No show" .. Penalty of 100% on total value of Reservation
* Notice of cancellation of reservations, must be received in writing by at our e-mail address: email@example.com. Request for refunds must be received within thirty days after your notice of cancellation at the same e-mail address.
* No refunds will be made for missing transfers or sightseeing tours due to changes or delays in airline schedules. Any issue affecting the quality of your hotel accommodations must be addressed directly with the management of the hotel.
* For reservations involving hotels, car or limo rental, airline reservations, and some tour operators, the refund policies established by those companies and not those of Mercy Travel, will apply.
* After you have arrived and wish to make changes, every effort will be made to accommodate your requests, however we cannot guarantee such changes will be possible. Refunds for cancellations of any bookings are not possible after you have arrived.
It is preferable that your reservation be received by us one month prior to your arrival. Reservations received less than 30 days prior to your arrival, or any last minute reservations are subject to the availability of rooms at any of the requested location (s).
The customer, travel agency or sales promoter has reserved their package or any other service, only when the money for his/her reservation has been fully credited into any of the payment means specified by Mercy Travel.
The payments may be received in US Dollars.
MERCY TRAVEL accepts Bank Deposit, Wire Transfer, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards and PayPal. In any case where Mercy Travel has not received from the client any payment is due, Mercy Travel will contact the client and all items of booking or reservation will be held for 48 hours before being cancelled.
Mercy Travel will not disclose any of your Personal Information to third parties. All information we receive from you will be used only to confirm your vacation package or itinerary and occasionally to let you know about new services or products. All credit card information received from our clients is sent by the customer through a secure socket layer credit card form that is encrypted to insure maximum security for our customers. We do not sell your data to third parties.
MERCY TRAVEL ®
Five star Travel Service
Toll Free in USA & CANADA
We are Open 365 days a year
From 9 am to 9 pm (US Central Time)
MERCY TRAVEL accepts all major credit/debit cards